BRAKE CHECK & REPAIR
Your vehicle’s brake system is the number one safety component in your car, truck, or SUV. Let the experts at Roseville Auto Repair help you choose the brake service plan that is right for your vehicle and its performance. We are a California State certified Brake and Lamp Inspection Station.
FREE BRAKE INSPECTIONS
Roseville Auto Repair offers a free brake and safety inspection on most cars and light trucks. Waiting for brake squeal, grinding noises or soft pedal can be a costly mistake. Drop by Roseville Auto Repair for your free, no-obligation brake inspection.
Bring your car, truck, or SUV into Roseville Auto Repair for an inspection if you experience any of the following:
- Scraping or grinding noise coming from the brakes
- Brake pedal feels soft or spongy when pressed
- Vehicle pulls to one side when the brakes are applied
- Brake fluid level is low
- Brake system Warning Lamp stays illuminated
- Chemical or burning smell when brakes are applied