SHOCKS & STRUTS SUSPENSION
Struts are a structural part of the suspension system and are mounted to the chassis of the vehicle on the top, and they come down through. They give us a place to mount the coil spring, and the spring is what maintains the height of the vehicle, so we have a plate in here for the spring. It also replaces the upper control arm and it connects directly to the knuckle on the car, which in many cases gives us a minor ability to adjust alignment. Damaged shocks and struts can cause your vehicle to handle unsafely on any road. Upon inspection, Roseville Auto Repair can repair your worn out shocks and struts, so your car will feel like new.
Replacing Shock and Strut when you observe these things while driving
- Excessive bouncing when in motion
- Nose of the vehicle dipping down, more noticeable when coming to a stop
- Vehicle swaying and leaning when turning or changing lanes
- Poor steering response or noisy steering
- Car feels unstable at high speeds